The Mercedes-Benz Club of SA often receives technical questions and requests for information from our members and the general public.
As we are a non-for-profit club run by volunteers we therefore cannot guarantee that we can answer every question the club receives or provide an immediate response; we can however assist our members in the following ways:
- Are you looking to sell or buy a car or part? We can help with a free classified advert in our club magazine and on our website - see the classifieds page.
- Members of officially recognised Mercedes-Benz clubs can access the Electronic Parts Catalog (EPC) using their ClubCard - the EPC is the same program as used by dealers to locate part numbers, view exploded diagrams and search for other vehicle data.
- Come along to one of our general meetings and talk to our members! You can talk to members individually or ask a question during the 'general business' part of the meeting.
- Visit our Club Library (open during general meetings) which holds a large collection of technical literature, including owners' manuals, workshop manuals and more.
- We have a dedicated 'Technical Officer' in our club who may be able to help you with your enquiry. Contact details are in the back of the magazine.
- Contact one of our Club Sponsors - our club is supported by various specialists who deal with general servicing and repairs, crash repairs, wheels and tyres, brake and clutch, auto electrics, motor trimming and more.
- If your question relates to a current or late model vehicle (i.e. post 1995), you can contact Mercedes-Benz Adelaide or F Wann motors, both authorised Mercedes-Benz service and parts dealers and supporters of our club. You may also wish to contact the Australian distributor, Mercedes-Benz Australia/Pacific.
- Visit the Mercedes-Benz Classic Wiki site - For a comprehensive collection of technical data, specifications and a chronicle of all models up to the 1990s.
- Visit the 'Useful links' section of our website for a list of websites you may find helpful.
- Join an online forum - a great way to connect with other owners and enthusiasts from Australia and around the world - see our Useful links page for more details.
You can contact the club by clicking on the 'Contact Us' tab at the top right of the page.